Want to get away from it all? Got a thirst for discovery?
Located in the most beautiful regions of France with a host of cultural visits right on your doorstep, our Côté O campsites are made for you!
For a holiday filled with discoveries
All our Côté O campsites are situated in regions rich in history and unique scenery.
Your holiday is guaranteed to be filled with culture.
Whether you’re looking to spend the summer with your feet in the water or in a pair of walking boots, there’s something for everyone.
Which cultural excursions can you do?
From our campsites you can:
- take to the open seas towards the islands: Belle-île, Les Glénans, Les Îles Chausey, the Channel Islandss
- visit world-renowned historical sites: Mont-Saint-Michel, the Carnac Stones, the landing beaches, Saint Malo
- discover charming and picturesque places: the Port of Saint Goustan, the charming villages of Kerascoët and Kercanic, the walled town of Concarneau, the old towns of Quimper and Vannes
Lose yourself in a cultural excursion and enjoy the scenery while you stroll around and breathe in the pure air.
Through walks and excursions you’ll discover our heritage and cuisine.
Find out about the wealth of different regions and activities in the Destinations section.
Côté Ô villages & Clubs for a holiday of Discovery
- Visits to Mont-Saint-Michel and its abbey
- Guided walks across the Mont-Saint-Michel bay
- Horse riding over the Mont-Saint-Michel bay
- First time microlight or hot air balloon rides
- Visits to caramel factory CaraMeuh
- Sea kayaking in the Mont-Saint-Michel bay
- Pont Aven: A charming town of painters with an authentic port
- Concarneau and its walled town
- Quimper and its historic centre
- The Iles Glénans and their turquoise waters
- Watersports club: dinghy sailing, paddle boarding, windsurfing, sea kayaking, canoeing…
- Bike rides
- Walking the GR34
- The traditional villages of Kerascoët and Kercanic
- 5 of the Bay of Carnac’s beaches
- Oyster tasting
- Visit Belle-Ile, l’île aux Moines and l’île d’Arz
- Carnac night market
- The Carnac Stones
- Base nautique de la Palmyre : kayak, catamaran, windsurfing, optimist, paddle
- The Côte Sauvage forming a long beach of about twenty kilometres.
- The Lighthouse of the Curve
La Palmyre Zoo with more than 1600 mammals, birds and reptiles.
- Equestrian centres just a few metres away offering introductory sessions or rides in the forest for the more experienced.
- The aquarium of La Rochelle which exposes 12000 animals of 600 different species divided between 73 aquariums.
- Discovery cruise of Fort Boyard, the island of Aix and the Arsenal of Rochefort.
Early Booking: holidays 2021!
This year, the earlier you book, the less you pay. Take advantage of the Côté Ô benefits by booking today:
Early Booking: Get a head start
For any booking made before 31/01/21, benefit from a 25% discount on your stay, on all periods*.
Book with peace of mind: free cancellation without proof
For all bookings made before 31/01/21, Côté Ô offers you the Tranquillity Option: Free cancellation without proof**.
And to spoil you even more
You will be offered a free application fee (value: 35€).
We are at your disposal, just for you, to help you build your future holidays 🙂
+33 5 47 74 30 72
Every day from 09:00 to 20:00
*Offer valid for all new bookings made before 31/01/21, for a minimum of 2 consecutive nights. Non-retroactive offer, valid on comfort (except tribe) and classic (except 4 rooms) accommodation.
**Option offered for all new bookings made before 31/01/21 (value: 5€/night), with no minimum stay. This offer is not retroactive, valid for all periods and all types of accommodation.