FAQ - Payment
What payment methods are accepted?
- By credit card (secure payment):
- By booking on the website
- By booking by phone
- By bank transfer:
The bank details of the campsite are shown on your booking contract.
- By holiday vouchers (classic format):
Before sending, the holiday vouchers must be filled in (name, first name and address) and sent with the stubs by registered mail to the address of the campsite that appears on the booking contract.
- By Chèques-vacances connect (dematerialized format):
This payment method is available by phone only. You will need your Chèque-Vacances Connect login (which you will find in your Chèque-Vacances application) and your smartphone (a notification will be sent to you when you make the payment, you will have to validate it on your application). Contact our team on +335 47 74 30 72 to benefit from this method of payment.
- Payment in instalments
- If you book your stay online: When validating your order, at the time of payment, in step 5: Select the payment method of your choice: payment in 3, 4 or 6 times, and the payment instalments will be calculated automatically. Fill in the requested fields: the acceptance request procedure will be launched automatically online, with an immediate response from our partner Pledg.
- If you book your stay by phone: We offer you the same payment facilities by phone. Simply ask our team and payment in several instalments.
Do you accept VACAF cheques?
Our campsites are not VACAF approved. Only bank cards, bank transfers, cheques and holiday vouchers (ANCV) are accepted for payment of your stay.