FAQ - Travelling with children
Yes, each Côté Ô campsite offers accommodation suitable for families:
- Special Baby Spot: fully equipped accommodation (baby monitor, changing table, baby bed with mattress and mosquito net, all-terrain pushchair, etc.) and secure (socket covers, corner protectors, safety barrier, etc.) to welcome the little ones. Arrival guaranteed from noon!
- Favorite FAMILY : an unusual accommodation composed of a mobile home and a raised rigid tent for teenagers, to accommodate large families, up to 9 people
- TRIBU’s favourite: a recent accommodation fully equipped for the comfort of large families up to 10 people.
The baby kit is available in all accommodation and includes a high chair, cot, bath and potty. We recommend that you book it at the time of booking, at a cost of 30€/week.
Yes, babies are counted in the capacity of the accommodation. The capacity of the accommodation must not be exceeded.
No, the family is responsible for the supervision of children between 0 and 4 years old. For children over 4 years old, Clubs are offered for children and teenagers on the campsites only.
Yes, all Côté Ô campsites offer children’s clubs. The children’s clubs generally cater for children aged 4 to 12 and the teenagers’ clubs for 13 to 17, mainly in high season.
- Club Moussaillon: from 4 to 7 years
- Pirate Club: from 8 to 12 years old
- Club Soda: from 13 to 17 years old (only on Côté Ô la Palmyre and Côté Ô Carnac campsites).
Discover all our activities here
Yes, all our water parks are suitable for young children. All Côté Ô pools have a paddling pool.
Yes, armbands and buoys are accepted. We do not offer them for hire.
All Côté Ô campsites have local partners to offer original activities to your children.
Of course, please specify your preferences when booking, we always do our best to respect them.