Eating and drinking at the Côté Ô la Palmyre L'Estanquet* campsite
It's the holiday you've been waiting for so you don't really feel like cooking! Everything is planned on the campsite Côté Ô La Palmyre L'Estanquet. In our restaurant you will enjoy simple and gourmet cuisine at lunchtime and in the evening. Are you a fan of pizza evenings? Too tired? Let yourself be tempted by a hot dog, a burger or a pizza to take away and enjoy on the terrace of your mobile home. A little hungry during the day? Choose from our snacking menu an ice cream, a pancake or even a cake! Good fresh bread and pastries, direction the bakery. A craving for roast chicken? Order your chicken from the rotisserie the day before and enjoy it comfortably on the terrace of your mobile home.
Beautiful restaurant addresses can be found near the campsite. Don't hesitate to ask the reception for advice. They can even make the reservation for you.
*From April to mid-September, you can enjoy our restaurant services, bar and grocery shop.
Our services to satisfy you
- A snack bar to eat at all hours of the day (closed in the afternoon from April to June and in September)
- The bar, restaurant, and take-away food for eating and refreshments
- No need to go out to do your shopping, you have everything you need in our convenience store open from April
- A bakery, with pastries and cakes for your breakfast or gourmet desserts
- A bike rental service
- A fridge rental service for bare pitches
- Hire of a baby kit including : a baby cot (without the mattress) + a high chair + a bath + a pot
- A bed linen and towel hire service
- Cleaning fee
- Gas planchas to rent for your grills
- A laundry with washing machines and dryers (fee payable)
- A babysitting service to feel safe (during school holidays)
- We accept our four-legged friends (category 3 only, leashed only, NAC prohibited, one animal per rental maximum).
Contact us and getting there
- 2596 route de la Fouasse - 17570 La Palmyre – Les Mathes
- +33 (0)5 46 22 47 32
By carBy car
To enjoy the countryside by road, take the Kérampou exit on the National 165, Pont-Aven towards Névez Port-Manec’h. (If you are towing a caravan, do not take the Kérandréo exit as this will take you along the narrow roads of Pont-Aven!)
By planeBy plane
You will land either at Lorient airport (Lann Bihoué Ploemeur) or Quimper airport (Pluguffan).
By trainBy train
The closest train station to the campsite is: Rosporden, 18 km away, where a bus will take you to the campsite (Transport Coralie www.coralie-cca.fr)Quimperlé 25 km from the campsite Quimper 37 km from the campsite Lorient 45 km from the campsite
Website and payment are secure
CB - ANCV - Check - Transfer