Eating and drinking at the Côté Ô la Palmyre L'Estanquet* campsite
It's the holiday you've been waiting for so you don't really feel like cooking! Everything is planned on the campsite Côté Ô La Palmyre L'Estanquet. Are you a fan of pizza evenings? Too tired? Let yourself be tempted by a hot dog, a burger or a pizza to take away and enjoy on the terrace of your mobile home. A little hungry during the day? Choose from our snacking menu an ice cream, a pancake or even a cake! Good fresh bread and pastries, direction the bakery. A craving for roast chicken? Order your chicken from the rotisserie the day before and enjoy it comfortably on the terrace of your mobile home.
Beautiful restaurant addresses can be found near the campsite. Don't hesitate to ask the reception for advice. They can even make the reservation for you.
*From April to mid-September, you can enjoy our restaurant services, bar and grocery shop.
Our services to satisfy you
- A snack bar to eat at all hours of the day (closed in the afternoon from April to June and in September)
- The bar and take-away food for eating and refreshments
- No need to go out to do your shopping, you have everything you need in our convenience store open from April
- A bakery, with pastries and cakes for your breakfast or gourmet desserts
- A bike rental service
- A fridge rental service for bare pitches
- Hire of a baby kit including : a baby cot (without the mattress) + a high chair + a bath + a pot
- A bed linen and towel hire service
- Cleaning fee
- Gas planchas to rent for your grills
- A laundry with washing machines and dryers (fee payable)
- A babysitting service to feel safe (during school holidays)
- We accept our four-legged friends (category 3 only, leashed only, NAC prohibited, one animal per rental maximum).
Up to -30% on your stay in August*
* For all new bookings for a stay between 1st and 29th August 2020: benefit from a 30% discount on mobile homes in the CLASSIC and COMFORT ranges, and a 20% discount on other ranges.
Book your stay online today and enjoy LARGE holidays at LOW prices.
Or contact our Côté Ô teams directly on +3184.108.40.206.72
from Monday to Sunday, from 09h00 to 20h00
Free booking fees and offer valid while stocks last
Contact us and getting there
By carBy car
Take the A10 motorway, exit Saintes n°35 then follow the direction Royan-Saujon (N150). Then, direction La Tremblade-Les Mathes (D14). Drive through Breuillet, follow the direction of Arvert. Cross Arvert, take the direction Les Mathes/La Palmyre then cross Les Mathes. At the exit of Les Mathes, at the 2nd roundabout, take the 1st right in the direction of Luna Park. Drive about 2 km.
By planeBy plane
The nearest airport is La Rochelle airport, 76 km away.
By trainBy train
The nearest train station is Royan, 25 km from the campsite.
Website and payment are secure
CB - ANCV - Check - Transfer