Côté Ô Mont-Saint-Michel campsite Restaurant & Bar
After a swim or a long walk in the Mont-Saint-Michel bay you’ll be gasping for an ice cream or refreshing drink…
Our snack-bar puts smiles on faces!
Enjoy a simple, tasty meal at our restaurant, as well as themed evenings with moules-frites and barbecue food.
And if you’re too tired, there’s nothing like a take away pizza to recharge the batteries after a fun-filled day.
Enjoy a moment with friends around a glass at the bar.
Low season: * closed Monday and Tuesday
All our services to meet your every need:
- A restaurant – bar
- A grocery store (open every day)
- A boulangerie service (bread and pastries)
- Outdoor games hire: balls, rackets, ping-pong balls…
- WiFi available throughout the campsite (charged)
- 2 laundry rooms with washing machines, driers, and iron and ironing board hire.
- Bike hire
- Fridge hire
- Plancha hire
- Hire of a baby kit including : a baby cot (without the mattress) + a high chair + a bath + a pot
- Sheets and towels hire
- Cleaning fee
- Four-legged friends are warmly welcomed (category 3 only, on leash required, NAC forbidden, one animal per rental)
Reception open in low season: * from Sunday to Friday 10am -12.30pm / 3-7pm and Saturday: 10am -12pm / 1-7pm
Contact us and getting there
By carBy car
Take the A84, exit Avranches at the 1st roundabout take the direction of Granville, then at the 2nd roundabout, direction Jullouville (D911). At the end of the village, follow the road on the left towards Le Bec d'Andaine. The campsite is 500 m away.
By carBy car
You will land either at Rennes airport (103 km from the campsite) or Caen-Carpiquet airport (105 km from the campsite)
By trainBy train
The nearest station is Avranches, 10 km from the campsite.
Website and payment are secure
CB - ANCV - Check - Transfer