Eating at the Port Manec'h campsite
Fancy some fresh bread and pastries? The baker comes round every Morning*.
If you’re after some great small dishes to take away and taste in the comfort of your own terrace, we offer a food-truck service (pizzas, grills, small local dishes) on different evenings during the summer.
There are some great restaurants near the campsite. Feel free to ask reception for recommendations. They can even book a table for you.
* July/August only
Our services at the
Port Manec'h campsite
All our services to meet your every need :
- Bike hire
- Fridge hire
- Plancha hire
- Hire of a baby kit including : a baby cot (without the mattress) + a high chair + a bath + a pot
- Laundry room with washing machines, driers, and iron and ironing board hire
- Sheets and towels hire
- Cleaning fee
- Grocery store
- Babysitting service for full peace of mind
- Ticket service for visits
- Four-legged friends are warmly welcomed (category 3 only, on leash required, NAC forbidden, one animal per rental)
Contact us and getting there
By carBy car
To enjoy the countryside by road, take the Kérampou exit on the National 165, Pont-Aven towards Névez Port-Manec’h. (If you are towing a caravan, do not take the Kérandréo exit as this will take you along the narrow roads of Pont-Aven!)
By planeBy plane
You will land either at Lorient airport (Lann Bihoué Ploemeur) or Quimper airport (Pluguffan).
By trainBy train
The closest train station to the campsite is: Rosporden, 18 km away, where a bus will take you to the campsite (Transport Coralie www.coralie-cca.fr)Quimperlé 25 km from the campsite Quimper 37 km from the campsite Lorient 45 km from the campsite
Website and payment are secure
CB - ANCV - Check - Transfer