Want to get away from it all? Got a thirst for discovery?
Located in the most beautiful regions of France with a host of cultural visits right on your doorstep,
our Côté O campsites are made for you!
Discover our campings villages & clubs
For a holiday filled with discoveries
All our Côté O campsites are situated in regions rich in history and unique scenery.
Your holiday is guaranteed to be filled with culture.
Whether you’re looking to spend the summer with your feet in the water or in a pair of walking boots, there’s something for everyone.
Which cultural excursions can you do?
From our campsites you can:
– take to the open seas towards the islands: Belle-île, Les Glénans, Les Îles Chausey, the Channel Islands
– visit world-renowned historical sites: Mont-Saint-Michel, the Carnac Stones, the landing beaches, Saint Malo
– discover charming and picturesque places: the Port of Saint Goustan, the charming villages of Kerascoët and Kercanic, the walled town of Concarneau, the old towns of Quimper and Vannes
Lose yourself in a cultural excursion and enjoy the scenery while you stroll around and breathe in the pure air.
Through walks and excursions you’ll discover our heritage and cuisine.
Find out about the wealth of different regions and activities in the Destinations section.
Côté Ô villages & Clubs for a holiday of Discovery
- Visits to Mont-Saint-Michel and its abbey
- Guided walks across the Mont-Saint-Michel bay
- Horse riding over the Mont-Saint-Michel bay
- First time microlight or hot air balloon rides
- Visits to caramel factory CaraMeuh
- Sea kayaking in the Mont-Saint-Michel bay
- Pont Aven: A charming town of painters with an authentic port
- Concarneau and its walled town
- Quimper and its historic centre
- The Iles Glénans and their turquoise waters
- Watersports club: dinghy sailing, paddle boarding, windsurfing, sea kayaking, canoeing…
- Bike rides
- Walking the GR34
- The traditional villages of Kerascoët and Kercanic
Le Rosnual Carnac
- 5 of the Bay of Carnac’s beaches
- Oyster tasting
- Visit Belle-Ile, l’île aux Moines and l’île d’Arz
- Carnac night market
- The Carnac Stones