Eating and drinking at Côté Ô La Palmyre* campsite
At Côté Ô, everything is designed to help you make the most of your holiday by making your day-to-day life easier. In the mood for fresh bread? Don't forget to order the day before, as the baker drops off his bread every morning. All you have to do is pick up your order at the reception desk.
Don't feel like baking? Get some good food delivered. A snacking menu is also available for your little hungers!
Beautiful restaurant addresses are located near the campsite. Don't hesitate to ask for advice at the reception. They can even make the reservation for you.
*From April to mid-September, you can take advantage of our restaurant, bar and grocery services at the Côté Ô La Palmyre L'Estanquet campsite.
Our services to satisfy you
- A fresh bread depot service every morning
- A snack bar a few metres away on the Côté Ô La Palmyre L’Estanquet campsite and dishes in delivery
- An ephemeral bar near the petanque ground open during all the holidays, weekends and bridges in May and June.
- A collective charcoal barbecue to share your grills with friends, neighbours or family.
- No need to go out to do your shopping, you have everything you need in our mini-market at the Côté Ô La Palmyre l’Estanquet campsite, open from April.
- A bike rental service
- A fridge rental service for bare pitches
- A plancha rental service for your grills
- A baby kit rental service including: 1 baby bed (without mattress) + 1 high chair + 1 bathtub + 1 potty
- A bed linen and towel rental service
- A cleaning package
- Loan of outdoor games: balls, rackets, ping-pong balls…
- A laundry with washing machines and dryers (fee payable)
- A babysitting service to feel safe (during school holidays)
- We accept our four-legged friends (category 3 only, leash obligatory, NAC prohibited, one animal per rental maximum).
Up to -30% on your stay in August*
* For any new booking of a stay between 1st and 29th August 2020: benefit from 30% discount on mobile homes of the CLASSIC, COMFORT, STANDING and PRESTIGE ranges, and 20% discount on the other ranges.
Book your stay online today and enjoy BIG holidays at LOW prices.
Or contact our Côté Ô teams directly on +3184.108.40.206.72
from Monday to Sunday, from 09h00 to 20h00
Free booking fees and offer valid while stocks last
Contact us and getting there
By carBy car
Take the A10 motorway, exit Saintes n°35 then follow the direction Royan-Saujon (N150). Then, direction La Tremblade-Les Mathes (D14). Drive through Breuillet, follow the direction of Arvert. Cross Arvert, take the direction Les Mathes/La Palmyre then cross Les Mathes. At the exit of Les Mathes, at the 2nd roundabout, take the 1st right in the direction of Luna Park. Drive about 2 km.
By planeBy plane
The nearest airport is La Rochelle airport, 76 km away.
By trainBy train
The nearest train station is Royan, 25 km from the campsite.
Website and payment are secure
CB - ANCV - Check - Transfer